Internet of things (OT) Consulting
Enhancing business management with IoT.
IoT consulting helps drive max ROI from IoT adoption. Kellyits provides IoT consulting services to plan the networking of IoT devices, set up real-time and advanced data analytics, create monitoring and control apps.
Whether you just started on your IoT journey or already making your way through it, our IoT consultants will help you make the best of new technological opportunities and set them in tune with your business strategy.
Rely on True Expertise for Value-Driven IoT Development
we base our knowledge on the first-hand experience in IoT implementation.
- We started in IoT in 2013.
- We’ve been engaged in IoT projects for about 10 industries.
- We’ve been featured among 10 Fastest Growing IoT Companiesby the Silicon Review.
Our IoT Consulting Services
Strategy planning for high-value IoT adoption
We elaborate the best value proposition for IoT adoption.
- Investigating thoroughly your business context, processes, organizational hierarchy.
- Finding reasons for inefficiencies noticed by you and detected during our investigation. For example, regular damage of perishables in warehouses may indicate poor temperature control.
- Outlining a potential IoT-enabled solution and describing the value it will bring in your specific business situation.
IoT solution prototyping
We bring a general concept of your IoT solution to life with a working prototype.
- Planning major components of an IoT solution responsible for generating, analyzing and visualizing information as well as triggering response actions in smart things.
- Describing the functional scope of each solution component: smart things, data warehousing and analytics solutions, control and user-facing apps.
- Visually mapping the connectivity of IoT components.
- Preliminary estimating a data volume that will be processed by an IoT solution.
IoT project planning
We create a realistic understanding of the project scope.
- Estimating the project time and budget.
- Defining the skills and knowledge needed for project implementation.
- Identifying possible project risks (budget changes, emergency expansion of the project scope, resistance in team adoption of new processes, more).
- Elaborating a data security strategy.
Full-cycle IoT development
We can take over your entire IoT project.
- Placing IoT devices (sensors) to monitor the required conditions (of objects or environment).
- Setting up an IoT gateway to transport the collected data to a data storage.
- Building a data storage (e.g., a big data lake and DWH).
- Setting algorithms for control applications to send commands to actuators.
- Designing user application(s) to control the performance of smart things and get convenient analytics results.
- Security testing.
IoT Solutions We Create
We are ready to bring in our knowledge, experience and novel ideas to aid you in planning, designing, implementing and evolving the following IoT solutions.
- Machinery utilization monitoring.
- Real-time control over inventory status, locations and movements.
- Monitoring of work conditions on production floors.
- Quality management of production processes.
- Product quality management.
Supply chain management
- Monitoring of inventory levels and automated alerting on low stock.
- Warehouse climate control.
- Robotic order fulfillment.
- Transportation climate control.
Customer experience management in retail
- Beacon-enabled loyalty programs for personalized in-store customer experience.
- Smart shelves tracking product stock and scheduling replenishment.
- Traffic control to restrict the number of in-store visitors.
Healthcare and Life Science
- Remote patient monitoring.
- Patient self-care.
- Medical asset tracking in healthcare facilities.
- Real-time location tracking of medical staff and equipment.
- Automated climate control in hospital wards.
- Monitoring of environmental conditions for the transportation and storage of products sensitive to temperature, humidity, light intensity, etc.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Real-time transportation route planning based on a current traffic situation.
Smart cities, smart utilities
- Street lighting system automatically adjusting light intensity based on the outer conditions for optimized energy consumption.
- Real-time monitoring of traffic and public parking situations.
- Informational system for passengers on real-time public transport location.
- Fire alert systems.
- Crime prevention systems.
How We Drive Digital Transformation with IoT Solutions
Digitalization of information collected by smart things
Wearable’s, sensors, hardware.
Automation of data processing
Orchestration of heterogeneous data, data filtering, data transfer.
Business process automation
Remote condition monitoring (of machinery, environment, vital signs), asset tracking.
Optimized equipment utilization, restructured labor resources, new business models (e.g, telehealth).