Introduction to the Business Analyst (BA) Online Training in USA
Learn from the Certified Industry experts, we are providing Best BA ( Business Analyst) online training in USA by trainers who have expert knowledge in the Business Analyst and proven record of training hundreds of students. Our Business Analyst course training is regarded as the best online training by our students and corporate clients. We are training partners for corporate clients like IBM. We train students from across all countries like USA, UK, Australia, Our Business Analyst training is your one stop solution to Learn, Practice and build career in this field at the comfort of your Home with flexible class schedules.
BA Online Training Certification Course Contents
Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Business Analyst Introduction
- BA – qualities, skills, roles, responsibilities
- Types of Requirements
- Business Process Modeling
Introduction to Domain Knowledge
- Domain Lists
- Domain Terminology – Client comfort
- Domain Certifications
IT Companies overview & BA Skills
- IT Companies and Hierarchical Structure
- Basic knowledge of Projects
- Thumb Rule
- Business Architecture, Feasibility Studies, Project Scope
SDLC Methodologies and Models
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, RUP
Requirement Process, Planning & Management
- What are the requirements?
- Characteristics of Requirements
- Types of Requirements
- Functional & Non-Functional Requirements
- The Requirements Process
- Planning & Managing Requirements
- Principles / Constraints / Techniques
- JAD – Joint Application Development
- Data Analysis
- Creating Models, Scenarios
- Interviewing /Brainstorming
- Reverse Engineering
- RTM – Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Change Management
- Requirements Risk Management
- Gap Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- FSD / BRS / URD / BRD (Business Requirements Document)
- Writing Functional Specifications Document
- Rules, problems, use of terms, structure
OOA & UML
- UML 2.0 – working with use case diagrams, activity diagrams, knowledge on class, object, state,
- sequence, collaboration, component, and deployment diagrams
- Working with UML tools
- Working with UI tools
Requirements Verification and signoff
- Structure and Grammar banned words
- Validations, Pre-Review, Review
Tools/Documents & Validation
- Rational Suite
- Various supporting tools
- QA, QC, Software Testing
- Types of Testing
- Testing Methods
- Testing Levels
- Testing Strategy, Planning, Test Cases
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Interview Job Preparation
- Topic-wise study materials
BA Training FAQ’s
Can I avail free counseling from the trainer?
Yes. Course counseling would pave a way for the trainers to understand your needs and the trainees to understand the trainer’s offerings. It is smart enough to avail free course counseling before enrolling for the course.
How does a Business Analyst Training course could benefit you?
Being one of the leading careers in the job market, Business Analysis professions have greater significance and career growth. But in order to break the hurdles involved in securing a Business Analyst job, the professional training course would be the ideal way. Many recruiters prefer candidates who are professionally trained over those who aren’t trained.
Will I get placement assistance after accomplishing Business Analyst training?
An important advantage of choosing the above professional training courses is the comprehensive placement assistance associated with the course. Every training provider would have a dedicated placement cell to assist the trainees to land effectively in a Business Analyst job.
What is the Career scope of Business Analyst professional?
Averagely, Business Analysts are among the high paid professionals around the world And every job portal and professional platforms show the flooding opportunities for business analysis skills.
What is the Average Salary of a Business Analyst professional?
According to pay scale, an average salary paid to the Business Analyst professional in and around the United States of America is $66,913
Do I get any certificate after training?
Yes, every training course you’re enrolled at this page would guarantee you a certification for training availed. Since every institute is authorized to provide training and education, certification after the training course would help you to convince the recruiters that you’ve gone through proper training.
(Note: This certification is different from Expert certifications from the Cloud era, Horton works, MapR. In fact, no training provider can give you that expert certification just for availing the training course. Only after learning Hadoop technology and acquire expertise on the same would help you to get the certification. Anyone can register for those certification exams after acquiring expertise.)
What are the different designations in Business Analyst Profession?
The different designations given to Business Analyst professional are Management Analyst, Financial Analyst, IS (Information Security) Analyst, Budget Analyst and CS (Computer Systems) Analyst.